WEDDINGS, PARTIES, CORPORATE.
Collaroy Surf Club has a modern function room with amazing stretching views, following an extensive refurbishment of the entire upstairs of the club.
Bar and Kitchen
The club boasts a brand new bar area and a commercial sized kitchen with all new fittings. This allows you to bring in a professional caterer or self-cater.
The function room has been completely remodeled, and can cater for any sort events, weddings, parties or corporate events.
Cocktail style – up to 150 guests.
Formal seated functions -up to 100 guests.
Our location is unsurpassed – right on the beach at Collaroy overlooking the surf, with a view from Long Reef to North Narrabeen, right up to Palm Beach. At night, the atmosphere at the club is just magic, with a superb view of the night sky and the sea and the smell of the salty air.
Where else could you combine a function with a day (or night!) at the beach?
Please contact Michelle Ison for all function enquiries on:
0412 722 404 or email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The hall is available for hire to hirer for a period of five hours of $550.00 + $120.00 per head for two bar staff (depending on numbers) + $120.00 cleaning fee.
All use subject to a bond of $500.00
A club bar/supervisor will be in attendance for the duration of the function.
The following conditions apply and must be accepted in writing by the hirer.
A deposit of $100.00 and a signed and completed Hall Hire Agreement (attached) are required two weeks after inquiry to secure the booking. The hirer shall forfeit the deposit if cancellation occurs within 28 days of the function.
The balance of the hiring fee, the $500.00 bond, the bar staff fee and the cleaning fee are to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the function. The bond is refundable provided that the Terms and Conditions have not been breached and the premises have not been damaged. In the event of damage being caused to the building or fittings, the hirer shall be responsible for the full cost of any replacements/repairs required to the premises or contents thereof.
If payment of monies is not made by the due date Collaroy SLSC, at its absolute discretion, may cancel the function and the hirer shall forfeit the deposit. If hirer cancels the function after payments have been made in accordance with paragraph 3 above, only the $500.00 bond will be refunded.The premises are to be vacated by 12.30 am if the hirer has an evening function.
USE OF THE FACILITY
- All Fire Exits (including the walkway near lift) are to be kept clear at all times and nothing is to be placed in these area’s.
- The hirer is to ensure that nothing is permitted which is disorderly or unlawful in connection with the use of the venue.
- The hirer shall, while on the premises, abide by the directives of Collaroy SLSC Executive Committee or their appointee.
- Collaroy SLSC reserves the right to ban and or have any person or group removed from the premises where the person/group has, or is likely to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
In the event of 2 functions being run simultaneously due care and consideration must be shown to the other hirers and their guests. Collaroy SLSC members hiring the function centre are responsible for all non-members and their guests.
No exclusive use can be granted of any public area outside the confines of the function room.
No smoking within the building, in accordance to Council Regulations.
- A responsible service of alcohol policy applies at all times.
- The hirer is not to provide or sell liquor, nor is it to be taken from the premises during the period of hire.
- The hirer or their guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the premises and no person under the age of 18 years is to be served or allowed to consume alcohol on the premises.
- No drinks will be served after 11.30pm. Prior to last drinks the hirer will be notified by the senior bar person.
THE STAFF HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON AT ALL TIMES
CARE OF THE PREMISES
- No decorations are to be affixed to walls, windows, fans, Honour Boards or plaques.
- The premises and the facilities must be left in a reasonable clean and tidy condition by the hirer prior to vacating the premises.
- The hirer must ensure that all rubbish in the hall has been placed in the bins provided.
- The vacuuming of the hall is the responsibility of the Collaroy SLSC.
- All kitchen utensils are to be thoroughly cleaned and returned to their original place, not left in the dishwasher or on the sink.
- No fireworks or flammable materials are to be brought onto the premises.
- No chemicals or toxic materials are to be brought onto the club premises.
- All items left on the premises after the function may be removed and disposed of at the discretion of the Collaroy SLSC.
MUSIC & NOISE
- Music and noise are to be restricted to a reasonable level. All music and noise must cease by 12.00 midnight.
- The level of noise emission from any activity within the facility shall not exceed normal background noise level, when measured at the nearest boundary of any residential property.
- No live bands are to perform within, or in the vicinity of the clubhouse
DAMAGES AND REPAIRS
- The hirer will be responsible for any expense in connection with repairs, breakages or loss of equipment and improper use of safety equipment and or cleaning which may become necessary as a consequence of the booking.
- Collaroy SLSC Executive Committee reserves the right to determine the cost of any damages and or extra cleaning necessary, above and outside what is normally expected following usage of the venue.
- Collaroy SLSC reserve the right to retain all or part of the bond to meet such costs as necessary and to bill the hirer for additional costs over and above the bond.
The hirer if an incorporated body must have a public liability insurance policy endorsing the Collaroy SLSC’s interest in the function. A copy of this policy is to be available to the function co-ordinator no less than 14 days prior to the event.
The hirer should have their own insurance of any items of value brought into the venue.
Children on the premises shall be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
BREACH OF AGREEMENT
Collaroy SLSC reserves the right, at their sole discretion, not to approve any application or to cancel the agreement at any time for any breach of policy and procedures.
Failure to comply with the requirements of this policy, will be regarded as a breach of the Agreement, giving the Collaroy SLSC the right to sue for recovery of any amount due or to cancel all or any such future bookings.
Confirmation of the booking is made when deposit and a signed and completed Hall Hire Agreement have been received by the due date.
The hirer must provide security for the event, if this is deemed necessary by Collaroy SLSC.
All prices quoted include GST (if applicable).