Assisting at Carnivals
With the increasing requirements put on us as a club to officiate and assist with water safety at carnivals, we need at least one parent from each competing family to be either an accredited official or have their bronze medallion to assist with water safety. If this minimum requirement isn’t reached then your child won’t be able to attend carnivals.
The more people we can get accredited the less times an individual will need to officiate or perform water safety at carnivals.
The expectation is that we would only need to call on an individual once or twice per season.
The Officials course is an online course that only takes an hour to complete.
You can access this course via the training section in the members portal https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php.
- After logging in, select MEMBERSHIPS, then COURSES.
- Then click LOGIN to eLearning. You will be redirected to the eLearning portal.
- Once there click TRAINING LIBRARY, then select SLS SPORT.
- Finally, choose the SLS – CORE OFFICIAL SURF LIFE SAVING” course
There is a $60 fee associated with this course, however the club will reimburse you once the course is completed and the receipt is emailed to Craig Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021/2022 Carnival Dates
Carnival Dates will be posted when available.
- State Championships, Swansea Belmont, 2021
- Branch Championships, 2021.
- Dee Why Junior Bennett Board Carnival 25th October 2020
- Queenscliff Junior Beach Carnival 8th November 2020
- North Steyne Junior Water Carnival 22nd November 2020
- Freshwater Bennett Board Carnival 6th December 2020
- Narrabeen Junior Beach Carnival 13th December 2020
- State Championships, Swansea Belmont, 2020
- Nipper Nats 19 Jan 2020
- North Narrabeen Junior Beach Carnival – 15th Dec 2019
- Mona Vale Fast Fives Carnival 23rd Nov 2019
- Freshwater Bennett Fast and Furious Carnival – 17th Nov 2019
- Queenscliff Paul Hammond Nipper Beach Carnival – 3rd Nov 2019
- Dee Why Bennett Craft Carnival – 20th Oct 2019
- State Championships, Blacksmiths Beach, 1-3 March 2019
- Branch Championships, 2019.
- Nipper Nats Manly, 20 January 2019
- Narrabeen Junior Beach, 13 January 2019
- Dee Why Foamie Fast Fives (9s-10s), 9th December, 2018
- Newport Junior Water Carnival, 3 November 2018
- Paul Hammond Beach Carnival Queenscliff , 28th October, 2018
- Bennett Craft Carnival Dee Why, 21st October, 2018