We have been informed that as a temporary measure, the NSW Government has approved us to sell take away liquor and provide a home delivery service, so we would like to offer this service to you, our members.
What does that mean to you? It means that you can get the majority of goodies you normally get from the bar, including tap beer for a reasonable price. This includes all RTDs such as Ginger Beers, Matsos range, and Vodka Cruisers. See the price below for the full range available.
We are selling squealers (900ml) of tap beer for $9 and growlers (1.89L) of tap beer for $18. That’s all our tap beer – Coopers Pale Ale, Coopers Pacific Pale Ale, Tooheys Old and Carlton Draught for that price. The catch? You’ll have to bring your own bottle.
How will it work?
- The pick up service will be available from the surf club between 12pm and 6pm daily.
- A minimum of 30 minutes notice will need to be given for pick up service, including tap beer. This is to ensure we can clean between sales to reduce COVID risk.
- Deliveries will be available from 11am to 8pm daily. Tap Beer is not available with the delivery service. Delivery requires 1hr notice.
- Delivery costs $5 for Dee Why, Cromer, Collaroy Plateau, Collaroy, South Narrabeen, Narrabeen, North Narrabeen. Anywhere outside of these areas will be a negotiated cost.
- You request what you want by sending a message on one of our social media pages – Instagram @collaroy_slsc_bar or Facebook @CollaroySLSCBar
- If you don’t have social media – email firstname.lastname@example.org – please note: social media is the preferred option.
- In your message/email, you need to put the following information:
- Your name
- If you want delivery or pick up
- What you’d like to purchase
- The time you’d like to pick up / delivery
- Delivery address (if you want delivery)
- If you are paying cash or card
- Payment can be by either cash or card for both delivery and pick up.
- To pick up your purchase, go to the glass front doors at the surf club, ring the doorbell on the right where someone will meet you and process your payment.
- If all else fails, or there is an issue with any of the three methods above, then contact the Venue Manager Luke Hochkins on 0416 099 828
- Please note:
- We MAY ask you for ID – please have it with you.
- We cannot sell you the alcohol if you are showing signs of intoxication.
- For both pick up and delivery, you’ll need to wear a mask. If you need a mask, we have limited numbers of Collaroy SLSC masks available at $12 a mask.
- Some stock may be sold out at times, please note we do not have a massive holding, and we are doing this to help our members out and keep our stock beautiful and fresh, ready for when we reopen. We currently have all in stock as per the attached price list.
- If you require something that is not on the price list, we will TRY and source it for you, after you agree on the price.
If you have any questions, queries or comments, please direct them to the Licensee and Venue Manager, Luke Hochkins – email@example.com or 0416 099 828